Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Intro

Hey hey... this is blog numero uno for me. And that was the first, and more importantly, last time that I will speak in spanish.
I am currently a student at Mass College of Art and Design and Most Importantly Animation. Yeah, that's right. MCoA&D&MIA.

As I know you are just dieing (and probably killing) to know about what it is that I'm doing with my school work, I plan on posting some pictures of my work.

What work is this?

Good question.

And any other question that you might be thinking of, please do not hold back. Because there are no stupid questions. Except when a question is asked by someone, and then a minute later another person asks the same question... then THAT question becomes stupid. got it?

Good. So my work in the near future will probably consist of my Degree Project (or 'DP' for short). Then there are other stuff... like illustration & typography stuff. And maybe (if you're good) some surprises.. who knows!

So... What work is this?

No, that is a stupid question. Next!

Doesn't the sun revolve around the earth?

Also, a stupid question.
I must go now.

Thank you. and please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment