Sunday, September 27, 2009

Howdy folks!













I have been on a long extended hiatus to sort things out in my head and what not. I have come out focused and really wanting to do a new animation project. Hurray!!

Here you can see quick 'lil designs of the two characters for the film. (In case you're wondering those are some "blood cells" floating behind the guy in green. and to have it make more sense you should know that he is afraid of blood. Get it now?)

and the other picture is a quick example of how it all will look.. sorta (ignore the computer in the background and imagine, instead, more green wall!). Drawn and painted and cut out and cute and cuddly, yeah?

Yeah!

In other news, I have been doing a lot and lot of other sketches that I want to put up and show so stick around for those and some more of these guys here.

1 comment: